Our objective is to target the needs of Maine adult prisoners by linking arms with communities and various organizations.
We accomplish this by relationship-building, facilitation, and implementation with:
Mentoring, life-skill training and other programming which will aid their growth and development.
Correctional Facility Administration and Personnel
Interfacing and communicating with various departments in order to develop, implement and facilitate re-entry programs.
Networking and collaborating with communities and various organizations throughout Maine for reconciliation.
Recruiting, training, and launching volunteers to develop and fulfill programming needs in over 12 correctional facilities.
Adult Facilities Programming
- Life skills, parenting classes and support groups
- Veteran’s support and mentoring
- Family Life Today’s Stepping Up Program for male prisoners
- Art classes
- Meetings with Criminogenic Addiction and Recovery Academy (CARA) Participants
- Mentoring for released prisoners upon request